Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.5+ minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
During the Darkest Days
- Excerpt from Hugs, Daily Inspirations for Women
I have heard your prayer; I have seen your tears. Look, I will heal you. - 2 Kings 20:5
The sadness that accompanies any significant loss is an inevitable part of life. In time, sadness runs its course and gradually abates. Depression, on the other hand, is a physical and emotional condition that is, in almost all cases, treatable with medication and counseling.
Some days are light and happy, and some days are not. When we face the dark days in life, we must choose how we will respond. We bring light to those dark days by turning first to God and then to trusted family members, friends, and medical professionals. When we do, the clouds will eventually part, and the sun will shine once more in our souls.
“Concern should drive us into action and not into depression” - Karen Horney
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)