Be sure to thoroughly review our Frequently Asked Questions. If you still have any inquiries, feel free to reach out to our team.
Using & Caring for Your Rosary
Did you know that it only takes 15 minutes to pray the Rosary? And when you pray the Rosary regularly, you’ll witness the grace and help you receive just from the simple act of praying. So set aside time with your family, with some friends, or by yourself and start the habit of reciting the Rosary daily.
Don’t think you have time?
Then, start by praying one decade at a time - in the car, when you need a break at work, starting when you wake up, or each time you see your door rosary - before you know it, you'll have prayed the entire Rosary during the day.
Our knotted rosaries are made of durable, rot resistant rope. It's simple and easy to clean just using a wet cloth and warm water. Spot clean the dirty areas by wiping it with the wet cloth.
If warm water alone is not getting it clean, add a small amount of mild soap to the warm water before wetting the cleaning cloth. Spot clean as before. When you are finished wipe the rope with clean warm water to remove the soapy residue.
We do not recommend submerging the entire length of rosary rope, as many crosses (especially those attached to door and car rosaries) are not created to be water resistant.
Generally speaking, yes, but please make sure it's okay in your specific location.
- Different US locations have differing laws about hanging items from the rearview mirror.
- Please refer to the laws in your specific state / location before purchasing a Rearview Mirror Rosary.
In states items hanging from the rearview mirror is accepted, the Rearview Mirror Rosary was designed to be small enough so not to distract the average driver. In most cars, it hangs approximately 5 inches below the mirror.
We want you to be safe, so if you are not sure if the Rearview Mirror Rosary is right for your vehicle, please look at our other products to find one that is just right for you.
In order to support small businesses in the USA, we prioritize using rope and cording that is 100% manufactured in the USA. Our suppliers are primarily small businesses, many of which are Veteran-owned or -operated. For more details, please refer to individual product listings.
Yes! All rosaries are tied by hand, by me or Bill Borsh (our Chief Knot Tyer, and Kathleen's Father-in-Law), here in Alpharetta, GA, USA. They're not mass-produced. We make between 10-30 door rosaries at a time and take the time to make sure they are sturdy and ready for you to enjoy for years to come.
Placing Your Order, Shipping, & Returns
As we plan ahead for holiday seasons, these are the ORDER BY dates to keep in mind for US delivery:
- Thanksgiving >>> Order by November 3
- Advent >>> Order by November 10
- Christmas >>> Order by December 8
Orders placed during the week before or after Christmas will not be expedited. To guarantee timely delivery, we encourage you to place your orders in advance. Any orders received after the specified dates may not be delivered on time.
For international orders, it is advisable to place your order 2-3 weeks in advance of the specified dates to account for shipping time overseas.
IMPORTANT UPDATE: During peak holiday periods, custom orders cannot be accommodated. Unless explicitly mentioned in a specific listing, starting from August 1, 2023, we will temporarily suspend the acceptance of custom orders until January 2024.
Thank you for understanding.
Processing time (the time before your order ships) is generally 1-3 business days once payment is processed to ship ready-made products. Made-to-order products take longer.
And during heavy seasons, it make take longer.
You will be notified either in your order confirmation or a separate email if it will take longer to process your order.
More information can be found here.
Your 100% satisfaction is important to us. We offer a 30-day Return & Exchange Policy:
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. We may ask for a photo, especially if damaged upon delivery.
- If a product gets damaged or is faulty upon delivery - we offer a 100% refund or exchange.
- To start a return, you can contact us at email@example.com.
- If your return is accepted, we will send you a return shipping label, with instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
For more information, visit our Return and Refund policy
Once your order is processed and has been shipped, you'll receive an email notification including the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, etc.), tracking number, and how you can track your shipment.
Then once your order has delivered, you'll receive an email confirmation of delivery.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards & Paypal.
- We also have Express Checkout options through Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay, Venmo, & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
The items offered on the Knots of Grace website, Facebook or Instagram page are for functional use to enhance your prayer life and relationship with God.
As the purchaser, you accept that you are solely responsible for the safety of yourself and those in your care. Knots of Grace assumes no responsibility if any harm should come to any person due to misuse.
- All items are hand-wrapped either in tissue paper or in a white organza pouch, no matter if its being shipped to you or someone you love. See individual products for details.
- If you would like a gift message included with the shipment, please type your message in the Notes at checkout & it will be printed and sent along with the item.
- PLEASE NOTE if the gift is specifically for your Mother or Father and receive a special prayer card free with your purchase!
Most products are Ready-To-Ship and cannot be customized or altered. See individual items for details.
However, please contact us if you have questions about specific product customizing options and pricing.
Discounts & Loyalty Programs
If you want to know more about what's happening at Knots of Grace, including the next promotion, sign up for our Inner Circle of Grace VIP Group.
And as part of your free membership you'll be eligible for 12% discount all year long.
Sign up at KnotsOfGraceVIP.com!
Sign up for our Inner Circle of Grace VIP Group and you'll be eligible for 12% discount all year long. Plus, we offer our Inner Circle of Grace members additional discounts and shopping opportunities throughout the year.
Sign up at KnotsOfGraceVIP.com!