Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.25+ minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 7am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
Be strong; don’t be discouraged, for your work has a reward. - 2 Chronicles 15:7
When we fail to meet the expectations of others (or, for that matter, the expectations we have for ourselves), we may be tempted to abandon hope. Thankfully, on those cloudy days when our strength is sapped and our faith is shaken, there exists a God from whom we can draw courage and wisdom.
Isaiah 40:31 teaches us that “those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint” (NKJV).
So, if you’re feeling defeated or discouraged, remember Isaiah’s words, and think of the rolling advice from Mrs. Charles E. Cowman, compiler of the popular book Streams in the Desert: “Never yield to gloomy anticipation. Place your hope and confidence in God. He has no record of failure.”
“The most profane word we use is ‘hopeless’. When you say a disputation or person is hopeless, you are slamming the door in the face of God.” - Kathy Troccoli
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books