Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.5+ minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
Expecting a Terrific Tomorrow
- Excerpt from Hugs, Daily Inspirations for Women
Wisdom is pleasing to you. If you find it, you have hope for the future. - Proverbs 24:14
How bright is your future? The answer, in all likelihood, is that your future is so bright you’d better wear shades!
Now, here’s something else to ponder: how bright do you believe your future to be? Are you expecting a terrific tomorrow, or are you dreading a terrible one? And make no mistake: the answer to this second set of questions will have a powerful impact on the way your tomorrow turns out.
Corrie ten Boom had this advice: “When the train goes through a tunnel and the world becomes dark, do you jump out? Of course not. You sit still and trust the engineer to get you through.” Her advice applies to all of us. It’s time to trust God … and put on the shades.
“The future lies all before us. Shall it only be a slight advance upon what we usually do? Ought it not to be a bound, a leap forward to altitudes of endeavor and success undreamed of before?” - Annie Armstrong
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)