Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.5+ minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 7am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
In all things approving ourselves as the ministers of God, in much patience, in afflictions, in necessities, in distresses. - 2 Corinthians 6:4 KJV
Women of every generation have experienced adversity, and this generation is no different. But today's women face challenges that previous generations scarcely could have imagined. Thankfully, although the world continues to change, God's love remains constant. He remains ready to comfort us and strengthen us whenever we turn to Him.
Counselor and author Paula Rinehart advised, "If you want to know real joy in life, then be willing to let pain tutor your soul." When we face up to suffering, we grow spiritually and emotionally.
When we encounter troubles, of whatever kind, if we call upon God, in time He will heal us. And until He does, we can be comforted in the knowledge that we never suffer alone.
“The love of God exists in its strongest and purest form in the very midst of suffering and tragedy.” - Suzanne Dale Ezell
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books