Can you imagine the pain and sorrow Mary was feeling as she witnessed the crucifixion of Jesus? This pocket travel rosary was made with the sorrowful mother in mind. To humble our hearts and pray that we can answer God's call with the same grace as Mary.
We made this as a travel rosary so you can ask Mary to intercede and comfort you during your trials, no matter where you are during the day.
And though you may want to say the full rosary, sometimes praying 5 full decades contemplating on the mysteries isn't something you can do right now, maybe praying 1 decade is something you can.
All Knots of Grace single-decade pocket rosaries are designed for the active Catholic - someone who needs things simplified - someone who needs their rosary small enough to fit in their pocket - durable enough to travel where ever they go and easy to keep clean. Because it's a single decade, it allows them to pray the rosary in shorter sittings - one decade at a time - so they can get their prayers when they have a short break in their schedule.
This one-decade rosary is durable and pliable enough to be carried in a jeans front pocket or in a wallet or handbag.
Knots of Grace Handcrafted One Decade Knotted Rosary
- Cord: Easy to clean, durable, rot-resistant Navy Blue nylon cord* (Made in USA)
- Cross: Large, silver-oxidized metal crucifix with a detailed depiction of Mary at the side of Jesus (Made in Italy)
- Medal: Miraculous Medal, silver oxidized (Made in Italy)
- Thick & Sturdy polished metal jump ring
* This nylon cord is soft and was 100% manufactured in the USA. It is mold, mildew, and rot-resistant and the color is fade resistant. Making it easy to keep clean.
- We take care and individually hand-wrap each item -
PLEASE NOTE: All photos are taken with natural lighting and minimal editing to bring out the color of the product. But due to individual device brightness/settings, the shade of color may differ slightly when received.
See our FAQs to see how to clean your knotted rosary.
Sorrowful Mother Crucifix