Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3+ minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
Unafraid to Fail
Be strong and brave. Don’t ever be afraid or discouraged! - Joshua 1:9 CEV
We live in a society that places a high value on success - a society that praises its victors and denigrates its vanquished. Perhaps that’s why many of us are afraid of failing. Yet here’s a paradox: it is only when we become willing to “fail” that we become fully prepared to succeed.
For women struggling to be successful, cosmetics mogul Mary Kay Ash had this advice: “Fail forwards toward success.” These words remind us that, although failure is an inevitable part of life, it need never be permanent.
So if you’ve experienced a setback or two, or even three, don’t get down; get busy - busy searching for your next great adventure. Because failure is never final … unless you give up on yourself.
“Many things are lost for want of asking.” - English Proverb
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)