Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.75+ minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 7am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
My heart took delight in all my work. - Ecclesiastes 2:10 NIV
In 1887 Anne Sullivan became the governess of a young girl named Helen Keller. Helen had been left blind and deaf by a childhood illness, but Anne started teaching and little Helen started learning.
Anne became known as "the miracle worker," but she knew that Keller's improvement wasn't a miracle at all. It was the result of dedication, perseverance, and good old-fashioned hard work. Anne noted, "People seldom see the halting and painful steps by which real success is achieved."
If you've been impatient for your own success, remember that your giant leap forward may be preceded by a lengthy succession of short, halting steps. But keep the faith, keep working, and keep taking those steps, even if they're small ones. If you do, the results might just be miraculous.
“Love is the divine reality that everywhere produces and restores life. To each and every one of us, it gives the power of working miracles if we will.” - Lydia Maria Child
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books