Your Weekly Hug 04.25.2022 - Positive Inspiration for Your Week ⏰
Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.25 minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 7am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
Trusting God's Timetable
He has made everything beautiful in its time. Also, He has put eternity in their hearts. - Ecclesiastes 3:11
We should learn to trust God's timing, but we're sorely tempted to do otherwise. Why? Because we humans are usually anxious for things to happen sooner rather than later. But God knows better.
God has created a world that unfolds according to His own timetable, not ours - thank goodness! We mortals would make a terrible mess of things. God does not. His plan does not always happen in the way we would like or at the time of our choosing. But our task is to wait patiently and never lose hope.
In the words of Elisabeth Elliot, "We must learn to move according to the timetable of the Timeless One, and to be at peace." That's advice worth following today, tomorrow, and every day.
"God's delays and His ways can be confusing because the process God uses to accomplish His will can go against human logic and common sense." - Ann Graham Lotz
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books
Leave a comment