Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.25 minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 7am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
Courage During Times of Change
Do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. - Matthew 6:34
When life unfolds according to our wishes, or when we experience unexpected good fortune, we find it easy to embrace change. We welcome it with open arms. But sometimes the changes we must endure are painful. When e struggle through the difficult days of life, as we must from time to time, we may ask, “Why me?” The answer, of course, is that God knows — be He isn’t telling … yet.
Have you endured a difficult transition that has left your head spinning or your heart broken? If so, you have a clear choice to make; you can cry and complain, or you can trust God and allow Him to fix what is broken. The former is a formula for disaster; the latter is formula for a well-lived life.
"The key to change ... is to let go of fear." - Roseanne Cash
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books