Your Weekly Hug - Positive Inspiration for April 4th ✨
Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.5 minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 7am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
God Can Handle It
The Lord is the One who will go before you. He will be with you; He will not leave you or forsake you. Do not be afraid or discouraged.
- Deuteronomy 31:8
Every human life is a tapestry of events: some grand, some not so grand, and some downright disheartening. When er each the mountaintops of life, praising God is easy. In our moments of triumph, we trust God’s plan. But when the storm clouds form overhead and we find ourselves in the dark valley of despair, our faith is stretched - sometimes to the breaking point. Yet we can take comfort: wherever we find ourselves, whether at the top of the mountain or the depths of the valley, God is there. And because He cares for us, we can live courageously.
You can call upon your Creator in your hour of need and find comfort. Whatever your challenge, whatever your trouble, God can handle it. And He will.
“Our future may look fearfully intimidating, yet we can look up to the Engineer of the Universe, confident that nothing escapes His attention or slips out of the control of these strong hands.”
- Elisabeth Elliot
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)
Leave a comment