Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.5 minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 9:30am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
Above and Beyond Bitterness
Don’t insist on getting even, that’s not for you to do. “I’ll do the judging,” says God. “I’ll take care of it.
- Romans 12:19
Is someone you know mired in the quicksand of bitterness or regret? Are you? If so, it’s worth noting that the world holds few, if any, rewards for those who remain angrily focused on the past. Still, the act of forgiveness is often difficult.
Being frail, fallible, imperfect human beings, most of us are quick to anger, quick to blame, slow to forgive, and even slower to forget. Yet forgive we must.
If there exists even one person - alive or dead - against whom you hold bitter feelings, it’s time to forgive. Or, if you are embittered against yourself for some past mistake, it’s time to finally forgive yourself and move on. Why? Because you deserve the peace of mind that belongs to women (like you) who are wise enough to forgive.
“The more a man knows, the more he forgives.”
- Catherine the Great
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)