Welcome to Your Weekly Hug!
In this week's Hug, Kathleen Borsh from KnotsofGrace.com shares a special inspirational message from the Hugs devotional that is sure to help set your week off on a positive note!
We invite you to take these short 3.5 minutes to hear the message. Then once it ends, please take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Watch this first in our VIP Facebook group at 9:30am ET each Monday! Click here to join https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
God's Power to Renew
Those who wait on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.
- Isaiah 40:31
For busy women living in a fast-paced, twenty-first-century world, life may seem like a merry-go-round that never stops spinning. If that description seems to fit your life, you may find yourself running short of patience or strength - or both.
When you feel tired or discouraged, there is a source from which you can draw the power needed to recharge your spiritual batteries. That source is God.
Are you exhausted or troubled? Weak or worried? Worn down or burned out? If so, have a heart-to-heart talk with God. When you do, you’ll discover that the Creator of the universe can help you gain a renewed sense of hope and a fresh perspective. Your job is to let Him do it.
“Birds sing after the storm. Why shouldn’t we?”
- Rose Kennedy
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)