Start Monday with an inspirational message that can help guide you through the rest of your week!
After the short video message, we encourage you to take a few moments to sit quietly and reflect on what you heard.
Blessings to you as you prepare for the week ahead!
*** Join us for our Live webcasts in our VIP Facebook group at 9:30am ET each Monday using the link below! https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
Take Your Best Shot
- Excerpt from Hugs, Daily Inspirations for Women
You know that under pressure, your faith-life is forced into the open and shows its true colors. So don't try to get out of anything prematurely. Let it do its work so you become mature and well-developed, not deficient in any way.
- James 1:3-4
Geena Davis is a legitimate Hollywood star, with an Oscar on the mantel to prove it. But at age forty, she decided to take up the sport of archery. She approached the bow and arrow with the same intensity she brought to her movie roles, and after two years of practice Geena had become one of the best archers in America. Her secret is simple. She says, "I don't worry about the results. My goal is to do my best and to have fun."
If you have a habit of putting too much pressure on yourself, remember Geena's advice and lighten up. Work hard, but don't fret over results - just clear your mind and take your best shot. Then, Like Ms. Davis, you'll have a better chance of hitting the bull's-eye.
- Madeline Bridges
Learn more about the Knots of Grace products in the video by visiting our "As seen on Your Weekly Inspiration" page.
- SUBSCRIBE to our YouTube channel: https://bit.ly/KOGYOUTUBE
- JOIN our VIP group & receive discounts year-round: http://KnotsofGraceVIP.com
- JOIN our Private Facebook VIP group for the same discounts + these live weekly events: https://bit.ly/KOGVIPFB
- Knots of Grace Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Pinterest: https://www.pinterest.com/knotsofgrace/
- Knots of Grace Products found in this video: https://bit.ly/ASOYWI
- Knots of Grace on Etsy: https://KnotsOfGraceReceived.com
- Knots of Grace on Amazon Handmade: https://amzn.to/3IY2NV0
- Hugs Devotional book: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B009NH2NMO (we receive no commission from the sale of these devotional books)