Be your best friend and create a space for clarity when praying with this serene teal beaded bookmark rosary. The translucent teal beads will remind you of beautiful clear waters and the calmness you feel when you're in nature. And because the rosary will be used with your bible, gratitude journal, or favorite book, you'll always have it available when you need to take a moment to talk with God, have a moment of peace, or when you're ready to take your prayer life to the next level.
The beads were hand-strung into a single decade to make it easy to pray the rosary - one decade at a time. The metal bookmark is hand-stamped with your choice of bible-inspired sayings.
- Made-to-order, Handcrafted, one-decade Rosary
- Silver overlay bookmark hand-stamped* with 1 of 9 bible inspired sayings (see below for options)
- Beads: Teal 7mm round glass beads with silver & teal accent beads
- Cross: Decorative nickel cross
- Medal/Charm: Silver oxidized Miraculous Medal, Made in Italy
- Tassel: White, faux suede with silver colored decorative cap
- Rosary length: 7.5 inches
- Bookmark length: 3.5 inches
- Weight: 3 ounces
* hand-stamping is imperfect, making each bookmark unique
** Because these are made-to-order, we will need an additional 1-2 processing days before your order is ready to be shipped. We appreciate your patience while we create your customized rosary.**
Choose from one of these bible inspired sayings on your bookmark:
1) WORD OF GOD
2) WALK IN FAITH
3) WALK BY FAITH
4) TURN TO GOD
5) REST IN GOD
6) GRACE OF GOD
7) CHILD OF GOD (not in photo)
8) TRUST IN GOD (not in photo)
9) LIGHT MY PATH (not in photo)
- All items are individually hand-wrapped.
- Packaging includes rosary wrapped in dark teal tissue paper inside a white organza drawstring bag.
- Also includes, product description and How to Pray the Rosary cards.
What is a bookmark rosary?
It’s a single decade of prayer beads attached to a hand-stamped bookmark. It's easy to pray because it's right with you when you're reading your favorite book or studying the bible. And when you're not actively using it, the bookmark rosary makes a beautiful accent on your bookshelf.
How do you pray a one-decade rosary?
While holding the cross, make the sign of the cross and then pray the Apostles' Creed. Then on the ten beads after that, pray a Hail Mary on each bead. When you get to the Bookmark, pray a Glory Be.
Which Bible Verses are the sayings from?
1) WORD OF GOD - John 1:1
2) WALK IN FAITH - 2 Corinthians 5:7
3) WALK BY FAITH - 2 Corinthians 5:7
4) TURN TO GOD - Isaiah 45:22
5) REST IN GOD - Psalm 62:5
6) GRACE OF GOD - 1 Corinthians 15:10
7) CHILD OF GOD - Galatians 3:26-27
8) TRUST IN GOD - Proverbs 3:5-6
9) LIGHT MY PATH - Psalm 119:105