Each angel is made with love by Kathleen Borsh, the founder and creative behind Knots of Grace. She started using spare rosary beads to create small add-on gifts at craft shows. Soon they became a customer favorite!
Kathleen still makes small amounts of each style of the angel to make each one special.
They make great necklace pendants, rosary markers, zipper pulls, or as a sweet addition to your pocket or door rosary.
Each angel comes attached to a wallet-sized card with the Guardian Angel prayer printed on it. (And the angel image on the card was drawn by Kathleen's daughter, Dana.)
Angels are attached to a 7x12mm lobster clasp.
- Beads are made of glass. "Body" is a round lime green bead. "Head" is a round white pearl glass bead.
- Angel wings have etched wing definitions and are made of nickel-free silver-tone metal
- Angels are attached to a 7x12mm lobster clasp.
- Length: 30mm (approx. 1.125 inches)
Though they look alike, no two are identical because they are handmade. So each one is a unique gift of love.
* Photos are taken in natural lighting with minimal editing.