About our Rope & Knotted Rope Care
We like to support small businesses in the USA as much as possible. So as of 2018, ALL rope and cording we use is manufactured 100% in the USA by small businesses. And for the majority of our door rosaries, we use a soft rope, made of up-cycled materials and is waterproof and resistant to most oils and grease. And it's manufactured in the USA, by a Veteran-owned small business. See individual listings for more information.
Knotted Rope Care
Our knotted rosaries are made of durable, rot resistant rope. It's simple and easy to clean just using a wet cloth and warm water. Spot clean the dirty areas by wiping it with the wet cloth.
If warm water alone is not getting it clean, add a small amount of mild soap to the warm water before wetting the cleaning cloth. Spot clean as before. When you are finished wipe the rope with clean warm water to remove the soapy residue.
We do not recommend submerging the entire length of rosary rope, as many crosses (especially those attached to door and car rosaries) are not created to be water resistant.
Do you really hand-tie your knotted rosaries?
Yes! All door rosaries are tied by hand, by my Father-in-Law or me, here in Alpharetta, GA USA. They're not mass-produced. We make between 10-30 door rosaries at a time and take the time to make sure they are sturdy and ready for you to enjoy for years to come.
The items offered on the Knots of Grace (KoG) website, Facebook or Instagram page are for functional use to enhance your prayer life and relationship with God.
As the purchaser, you accept that you are solely responsible for the safety of yourself and those in your care. KoG assumes no responsibility if any harm should come to any person due to misuse.
Is it safe to hang my Rearview Mirror Rosary in my car?
Generally speaking, yes, but please make sure it's okay in your specific location.
- Different US locations have differing laws about hanging items from the rearview mirror.
- Please refer to the laws in your specific state / location before purchasing a Rearview Mirror Rosary.
In states items hanging from the rearview mirror is accepted, the Rearview Mirror Rosary was designed to be small enough so not to distract the average driver. In most cars, it hangs approximately 5 inches below the mirror.
We want you to be safe, so if you are not sure if the Rearview Mirror Rosary is right for your vehicle, please look at our other products to find one that is just right for you.
What is OOAK?
OOAK is an abbreviation used to mean "one-of-a-kind". At Knots of Grace, it truly means that we have not created one of these products before and don't plan to make any in the future. (It doesn't mean that it's the last one in stock.)
OOAK products are for those who enjoy unique, handcrafted original items.
How long does it REALLY take to pray the Rosary?
Did you know that it only takes 15 minutes to pray the Rosary? And when you pray the Rosary regularly, you’ll witness the grace and help you receive just from the simple act of praying. So set aside time with your family, with some friends, or by yourself and start the habit of reciting the Rosary daily.
Don’t think you have time?
Then, start by praying one decade at a time - in the car, when you need a break at work, starting when you wake up, or each time you see your door rosary - before you know it, you'll have prayed the entire Rosary during the day.
Customer or Personalized Orders
Most products are Ready-To-Ship and cannot be customized or altered. See individual items for details.
Please contact us if you have questions about specific product customizing options.
Gift Wrapping & Packaging
- All items are hand-wrapped (gift-wrapped) whether its being shipped to you or someone you love. See individual products for details.
- If you would like a gift message included with the shipment, please type your message in the Notes at checkout & it will be printed and sent along with the item.
- PLEASE NOTE if the gift is specifically for your Mother or Father and receive a special prayer card free with your purchase!
Can a loyal customer get a discount?
Sign up for our VIP Membership Club and you'll be eligible for 12% discount all year long. Plus, we offer our VIP Club members additional discounts and shopping opportunities throughout the year.
Sign up at KnotsOfGraceVIP.com!
When is the next promotion?
If you want to know more about what's happening at Knots of Grace, including the next promotion, sign up for our VIP Membership Club.
And as part of your VIP Membership you'll be eligible for 12% discount all year long.
Sign up at KnotsOfGraceVIP.com!
Simply add as many items as you wish to your shopping cart while browsing our store. Once you want to proceed with the order - do so by going to the cart and clicking "checkout". Follow the instructions by providing us with delivery information and select payment method the for goods - once payment is processed, we will prepare & ship your package within 1-3 business days.
Our customer care team is always happy to guide you at any step!
- We ship both locally and worldwide.
Processing time (the time before your order ships): 1-3 business days once payment is processed
Estimated Shipping Times:
- North America: 3-7 business days
- Knots of Grace will do their best to meet these shipping estimates, but cannot guarantee them. Actual delivery time will depend on the shipping method you choose.
- Shipping time might vary depending on location, shipment method and other factors.
Shipping to Multiple Locations:
- Each order may be shipped to one location.
- To mail to additional addresses, a separate order will be required for each unique mailing address.
- Discounts are exclusive to individual orders and not combined.
Potential Shipping Delays:
- Once a package is shipped Knots of Grace cannot be held responsible for any delivery delays.
- Knots of Grace cannot be held responsible for any lost or stolen packages that have delivery confirmation to the address that was provided.
Customs and import taxes:
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Knots of Grace is not responsible for delays due to customs.
- Shipping only valid to ONE location per order. If you would like to ship to multiple locations, you must complete separate orders with different shipping addresses. Discounts are exclusive to individual orders and not combined.
- If questions, please contact us.
Can I Ship to Multiple Addresses?
Yes, but you will need to create separate orders for each mailing address.
Any shipping discounts will apply to each specific order, one location, and will not be combined.
Please click here for more information or contact us with any questions.
Where can I track my order?
Once your order is processed and has been shipped, you'll receive an email notification including the shipping carrier (USPS, UPS, etc.), tracking number, and how you can track your shipment.
Then once your order has delivered, you'll receive an email confirmation of delivery.
You can select your preferred payment method at checkout.
- We accept secure payments for both local & international customers via Credit Cards, Debit Cards, & Paypal.
- We also have Express Checkout options through Shopify Pay, Apple Pay, Google Pay & PayPal.
Note that additional exchange fee may apply if your currency is other than US dollars.
Returns and Refunds
Your 100% satisfaction is important for us. We offer a 14-days Return & Exchange Policy:
- If a product gets damaged or was faulty upon a delivery - we offer 100% refund.
- Timing: we have a 14-days Return & Exchange Policy, since the day item was received.
- To be eligible for a return, goods must be unopened, unused, undamaged and accompanied by proof of purchase.
- For returns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject 'Returns' and include your order number, name and the reason for the return.
- Seller will provide the customer with instructions where to send returned goods. Customers are strongly recommended to get proof of postage when returning goods to avoid "lost packages" situations.
- Please note that customers are responsible for shipping costs of returned items.
- When returned item is received and inspected, customer receives a confirmation email, notifying about the status of the refund.
- If the refund is approved, then it will be processed and a credit will automatically be applied to customer's credit card or original payment method shortly after.
- Please read additional details below
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food, flowers, newspapers or magazines cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
- Sale Items
- Gift cards
- Downloadable software products
- Some health and personal care items
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after delivery
- Book with obvious signs of use
- CD, DVD, VHS tape, software, video game, cassette tape, or vinyl record that has been opened
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
- We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll provide you instructions for returning the item to us.
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for exchanging an item.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, you should mail your product to: PO Box 4742, Alpharetta GA 30023, United States
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
International taxes might be applied depending on your country's taxes policy.
Customs duty is calculated as a percentage of the customs value of the goods:
- The customs value is made up of:
- the price paid for the goods,
- the insurance cost,
- the shipping cost.