We gave new life to a broken, vintage green rosary and a new 3 Hail Marys chaplet!
Three Hail Marys is a traditional Roman Catholic devotional practice of reciting three Hail Marys as a petition for purity and other virtues. Many who pray this devotional recommend it be prayed twice a day – before bed and upon waking – as the best practice for this prayer.
If you're wanting to pray a new devotional, using this repurposed 3 Hail Marys chaplet is a great way to get started!
- Vintage, repurposed, single-decade rosary
- Beads: 8mm green plastic oblong smooth beads
- End: Original Relic Of Our Lady Of Garabandal Besado Por La Stma. Virgen
- Cross: Original Oxidized silver crucifix with flared ends
- Dimensions: 6.75” L
- Weight: >1 ounce
- All items are individually hand-wrapped. -
Did you know?
Many people who pray the Rosary, don’t pray it all in one sitting, but instead pray it throughout the day - one Decade at a time when they are able to.