Add some beauty to your drive. And remind yourself to pray & keep calm - especially when traffic is maddening. Pray forward, leave worries behind.
Easy to hang (& remove for counting prayers). Great birthday gift for a new driver!
- Hand-knotted single decade Rearview Mirror Rosary
- Cross: Rustic brown resin with a plastic jewel in the center
- Rope Color Options: Camo-Multi, Red, & Gray (Gray not shown)
- Dimensions: 13.5” L x 3” W
- Weight: 8 ounces
- All items are individually hand-wrapped.
Includes: Attached St. Christopher devotional medal, St. Christopher 10 Commandments of Highway Safety card, & product description card
What is a Rearview Mirror Rosary?
It’s one decade of prayer knots attached to a handsome cross. You hang it on any rear view mirror as a visual sign of your faith and reminder to pray.
Who made this and what’s our process?
My Father-in-Law or I tie each knot, saying a prayer. Once the knots are tied, I match them with the best cross for that particular color and texture of knots and make sure they’re securely connected for years of use and enjoyment.